Disinfectant, bactericide and germicide with cleaning activity
Not inactivated in the presence of organic matter (blood, serum and tissue residues). Removes crusts of dirt, milk or grease and penetrates deeply into cracks, crevices and roughness. Can be used in drinking water. Effective in soft and hard water.
Inactivates all types of microorganisms. Low toxicity.
– Use diluted in water at room temperature, not exceeding 35° C. Indicated for cleaning and disinfection of:
– Surfaces that come in contact with processed food: scales, containers, countertops, jars, containers, conveyor belts, scales, scales, containers, countertops, jars, containers, conveyor belts, utensils, instruments.
– Work clothing: gloves, boots, and uniforms.
– Personnel hands.
– Facilities in general: production lines, transfer lines inside and outside the plant; cold rooms and refrigerators; sanitary facilities and changing rooms.
– Silos, tanks, cisterns, drums, carts, trays, hoods;
– Food transport vehicles.
– Drinking water supply equipment in food processing plants and water disinfection.
– Piping and hoses.
– Milking machines.
Agent: Adenovirus, Coronavirus, Paramyxovirus, Parvovirus, Reovirus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella gallinarum, Salmonella pullorum, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella Heidelberg, Salmonella cholera suis, Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp, Brucella abortus, Pasteurella multocida, Pasteurella haemolytica, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, Avibacterium paragallinarum, Clostridium spp, Haemophylus spp, Shigella spp, Klebsiella spp. , Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus flavus, Candida albicans.
Microorganism: Virus, Bacteria, Fungus, Yeast.
Affections: Foot and Mouth Disease, Avian Infectious Bronchitis, Bovine Viral Diarrhea, Diphtherovirus, Canine Distemper (Distemper), Avian Encephalomyelitis, Gumboro Disease, Marek’s Disease, New Castle Disease, Viral Swine Gastroenteritis, Avian Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Classical Swine Fever, EDS, Infectious Rhinotracheitis (TRT).
Target: Surfaces, Vehicle, Equipment, Hands, Drinking Water, Animal.
Species: Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Equine, Sheep, Canine, Feline, Human.
Bactericide iodophor disinfectant with cleaning activity (Titratable iodine: 2%, Phosphoric acid: 6%)
Dosage: 1:500 for utensil and equipment disinfection; 1:1,200 for general disinfection; 1:2,000 for water disinfection.
Presentation 1 lt and 5 lts.
Economic practices for disease prevention in intensive animal husbandry.
With the incorporation of the biosecurity concept, Nieser products are indispensable in farms, hatcheries, feed processing plants, transport in general, sanitary barriers, sanitary customs for people, maternity wards, equipment, etc.